Before I buy it, will it fit? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Before I buy it, will it fit?

Display Name: farmero

Thanks
    Garrett, I will let it up to you to make the deal. That makes it more simple. Just let me know when and where to pay.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement

Display Name: Garrett L
    Thanks
    That will work with me. I have a little box I think it will ship in, but the price tag says it cost $6.70 to ship last time. It's kind of ridiculous when the price of shipping is more than the actual product!
    Isaac, if you want a carb, I can work something out with you, too, or you can work something out.
    Garrett

Display Name: Isaac Halverson
    Thanks
    okay sounds good. i will call him and send you a pm on what i will do
    thank you!
    John Deere 317- 416a haban sickle-mo, 49" snowblower, 48" decks, sleeve hitch/ plow
    John Deere 210- 38" deck, 5B Sprayer
    John Deere 112 Patio- 37a Patio snowblower, 38" deck
    John Deere 110- 38" deck

Display Name: Garrett L
    Thanks
    PA3020, I got the valves, 4 all together. Neither one of us knew what ones were what, he took apart a kohler and a Tecumseh and somehow mixed them up. There is supposedly two intakes and two exhaust, so I can send them all to you, or you can send me a picture of yours and we can try to figure out which ones are what. He didn't charge me yet for them, so when we figure it out, either you or I can send a check to him. I will do some research on them as much as I can.
    Garrett

Thanks
    Garrett, I posted this from my email and I am not sure it went through; " I think this is the best way to do it. Send the valves to me and I will figure out which is which. Then I can label the left overs and return them. Your thoughts appreciated. Also I would need his address as I doubt I have it."

Thanks
    I picked up that Tecumseh 12 hp. motor. It came with a wire harness and broken spark plug. I put a plug in and some gas. Then hooked up a battery and cranked it over. Started right up. This motor would fit in the frame except for one problem. The pivot assembly for the mower belt tensioner sits partly above the flat part of the frame. For the moment, I am not sure how I would get around this. Just a tip for those who are interested.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12