Weekend Freedom Machines banner

sturdy old tiller?

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  lt230s 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Hope you are ready for winter! I saved this old tiller from the scrap yard the other day. May even be a 2 wheeled tractor. I believe it is a Frazer B1-6. It does say graham-paige motor corporation on it. serial #10575. Does anybody know anything about these or know where I can find some info. It looks like to much of a beast to let go to scrap yard. I will let it go to someone who wants to restore it. It looks to be all there. I am mainly right now trying to figure out how to get it to roll freely. I have gotten it to roll 3/4 rotation of tire. Thanks for your time! Vehicle Motor vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Construction equipment

Greg

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Funny you should post this. The latest issue of L&GT magazine has an article about one that was restored by a young man.There a still parts available per the article. I will look at during lunch and get more info.
Here's the info for parts: Michael Blaugher. His website: www.frazerrototillerparts.com

Reactions: gojo04
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.