Weekend Freedom Machines banner

JD 332 Quick Hitch

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  gabby_in_wis 
#1 ·
Looking for a quick hitch for my 332 shipped to 21122.

Thanks
Dennis

#3 · (Edited)
Do you need just the QH or do you need the drive unit with the hitch? How about the blade/broom angle kit?

#9 ·
It would help us members if you would show us this grapple you are going to attach. Especially those of us that are not familiar with these grapples. I have 3 quick hitches for this model tractor but do not know what you need. One QH I own does not have drive unit sounds like what you need but you did not answer my question about needing the "angle cylinder".

It is heavy. Shipping will be nasty.

Gabby

#12 ·
Reviewed grapple advertising and it appears you need quick hitch with both lift and angle cylinders. Please bear with me. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and this is mine, these are garden tractors, not construction machines. Like the Johnny Bucket systems I feel this grapple will trash the tractor in short order if it does large amount of work being shown in these photos. Yes I may well be incorrect but I believe the right machine is needed to do this type of work. That is why I own a compact excavator and skidsteer.

Two qh's for sale on ebay. Here is the most inexpensive.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JOHN-DEERE...232985?hash=item3417102359:g:1kcAAOSw8T9dt34O.

Good look with the hunt.

Gabby

Reactions: MiniHomesteader
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.