Last Friday contractor started my new storage building. Design changed because I had to work around some Homestead Preservation rules.
- Building size is 27' x 48' and approx 17' tall.
- Building is taller than initially planned but it may later be converted to residential two story.
- Currently storage building will have a one stall garage (entrance will be where trailer is parked)
- There is a spring that runs parallel about 8 ft from rear of building with culvert crossing into the second 4 acre lot I bought.
- Man cave is on the opposite side of spring.
- This was an old farmstead with log cabin and building. Chicken house and corn crib still standing. Corn crib is going. Chicken house?
- Camper in last photo sitting where shed is being built. Will be stored in building and will be used as temporary housing.