Axle seal for right side ordered and should be able to pick up tomorrow.
Work has slowed on the 318 as I am back to work on my building at rural property. I reinstalled the hood and engine shields and parked it back in the corner.
I will try to do some night work on it when I come in the country so I can progress with the project. Some minor work that can be completed and I have the parts for are to:
- paint the left front wheel
- replace tie rod ball joints
- replace the the breather tube and filter
- there is linty material showing in left spark plug opening. Means I need to remove and clean under tins.
- Right side quick coupler still leaking oil. Will replace o-ring but I do not have much luck with this fixing leaks. Will probably end up replacing coupler
- Far left coupler difficult to operate; will probably replace that one also.
- While couplers are out I need to finish painting front of frame.
When these are all finished I will sand and paint engine shields, hood, and hood supports to finish up front of tractor.
Pictures will be a chore for awhile. Bear with me. Nikon CoolPix 775 given to Laurie and I 15 yrs ago bit the big one. Dust cap fell off a coupe yrs ago and recently the On/Off dial fell off. This was also the shutter button. Still worked in this condition for awhile. Now dead in the water. I am trying to learn how to use CoolPix S6100 we bought to replace the old camera. That was 7-8 years ago. Going to take some time to become proficient with this new tool.