81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
nice, I have 4 110s but I don't have any patios.

·
Registered
168 Posts
That is amazing!! The condition of the tractor, original bill of sale and accompanying literature makes that a truly unique tractor to own. Are you going to advertise it in the WFM classifieds or put it on EBay? Or both?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Was going to advertise it on here I think. Not sure what to ask though. Prices vary so much. Any where from 800 to 2,000! But never have seen one with bill of sale and owners manual. There was a snow blade that was supposed to go with it but when I went back to get it the estate sale people had scraped it! Was so pissed! It runs great also.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Too bad they put that ammo box on it, it does have the bracket for the blade control though

·
Registered
9 Posts
1973 140 H1 that hadn’t been run in 15 years. Cleaned up all electrical, gas in plug hole and it fired. Drives but needs some engine attention, haven’t had time to do anything about that. Converting to H3, just got the lines, have the triple valve and levers. Will be a sweet ride once all the mosss and lichens are cleaned up.
2 nd best 1974 140 H1 with mower and nice tiller for 250. Governor wasn’t working so parked. Turns out the governor gear is mangled, looks like a almost new short block with zero wear. Fixing for my son. It would run but could over run rpms. Nice original always stored inside tractor. Paint is faded but nice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Then was the 420 with cab shell, 54” quikattach blade, 3 pt plow and cultivator.. Not running when I got it. New Fuel lines and proper spark plugs and voila a running tractor.$450. Put 3pt on and my favourite beast. Picked up impeccable 60” mower for 250.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Helping a friend of my wife move a few years ago I got to keep this 300 for free! Haven’t done anything with it yet. Couldn’t talk them out of a sweet 318 they had. Don’t know why it posts upside down.
59D09999-1B29-40BE-A34D-30970E0BD17B.jpg

Reactions: Merc1973

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nice! if you need parts I have a parts 300.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts