Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m wanting to put a tiller on my 112 with electric lift, but I heard it needs a helper spring to work properly. I do have a 110 with electric lift that came with a tiller on it (it’s a project all on it’s own, either bad starter or wiring), if it has the spring it should work correct? Could I get a picture so I know what to look for?

·
Registered
956 Posts
I’m wanting to put a tiller on my 112 with electric lift, but I heard it needs a helper spring to work properly. I do have a 110 with electric lift that came with a tiller on it (it’s a project all on it’s own, either bad starter or wiring), if it has the spring it should work correct? Could I get a picture so I know what to look for?
Last I check 110 and 112’s are the same just one has a K241 and the other a K301.
At least for a manual lift the helper spring is probably 2” diameter and about a foot to foot and a half long. (Running off of memory)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Damn, that is a HUGE spring!
It’s not tiny (and my guesstimates are probably off)
And a foot is actually on the longer side after consulting a tape measure for visual reference... (haven’t looked at the spring in weeks/months just know it’s bigger than a mower tensioner)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts