Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this a few years ago to do a few projects, they got done (moving about 60 yards of gravel and about 100 yards of dirt), and it's been sitting in my garage ever since. I hate to let this go, but I would rather have the space in my garage back. The loader works great, but the left-hand bucket cylinder does leak. Some of the hoses are weathered, but none leak as I recall. I haven't run it in three years, so I'm guessing the battery is flat and the carb may need cleaning. It ran great when I parked it. The S/N is 039465. It has a pretty massive fabricated counterweight on the back, and the hydraulics run on a pump mounted above it. I will include electronic copies of the Owner's Manual, Service Manual, and Parts Catalog with the sale.

I'm asking $1,800 OBO. I can help with delivery if necessary.

Contact info is in my profile - please call or e-mail.

Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
That is a great deal, I already have one as a project to install otherwise would be after this. Does anyone want just a loader so I can buy this one already installed? Located in Sioux Falls, SD.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A couple points of clarity:
1) I noticed I fat-fingered an extra zero on my dirt pile - it was about 10 yards, not 100.
2) E-docs included with the sale are for the 140. I have managed to scrape some info on the loader from the interweb, which I will gladly include as well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would rather sell the unit as a whole. If it's still in my garage in a few weeks, I would consider selling the loader for $1,500 by itself.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure what it would take to mount the loader on a 430. Maybe if you asked on the Hydrostatic Tractors forum one of the experts would pipe in.

I do still have the 140 with the loader for sale. New and improved price: $1,650 OBO.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I think you need to realize that the 430 is longer in the front - length of hood Grille compared to a 140. I would imagine quite of few modifications to fit.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I will be out that way in November 11th. That give me three weeks to talk my wife into it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Good for you, Glad it sold cause I was having a hard time explaining to my Wife why I needed it for my little lot....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts