Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at buying a 140 that I thought was an H1. Upon further investigation of the pictures, I saw a set of hydraulic ports in the back. There is only one lever tho so that's why I'm confused. Is this something somebody added after factory or what? I am assuming that this would limit the operator the using one attachment at a time. No big deal, but I'd like to know what's going on! Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
754 Posts
John Deere made a factory rear hydraulic kit for H1 and H3 140's. Yes, you are limited to using one attachment at a time on an H1.

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
rear hyd ports are for the 3 point

there are kits on ebay at times to add them on

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
49 thrower yes but a 47 blower on a 140 I wouldn't try it with all that weight and it might need more than 14 hp to run

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Yes. But the kit is worth much more sold alone then installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
I have opposite problem. Have the hitch but no rear hydraulic couplers. I bought kit from Aux Hydraulics. Now need time to get it done.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Gabby,
I too bought the kit from Aux. Hydraulics and am going to add it to my '73 H3. I'm still trying to figure out the best route for the lines from the rear to the block. It appears that the best route is along the top right side of the frame and then over to the left and down. The best location is something that I've been unable to find in any instructions/manuals to be certain. Any ideas?

Mitch Daly

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts