I ended up using JB Weld with success. I've been using the loader for several days since with no leaks until yesterday...
Apparently something happened inside the transmission because I was moving some dirt when I noticed oil on the ground, jumped off and looked underneath to see hydraulic fluid pouring out again.
This time it was leaking in a different spot and I know I didn't hit anything so I figure it's time for surgery.
Took it all apart and found 3 teeth laying in the bottom of the case, they came off the biggest gear in the transmission (not sure what that gear is called)
but it looks as if the teeth randomly got picked up and wedged between the big gear and the housing which resulted in the housing giving way and pushing the tooth right through making a hole.