Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had problems with the lights on a 455. I turned mine on last night and got nothing. No headlights, tail light or auxiliary light on the 40 loader. I attempted to pull the switch out and it self destructed. New one on order but I am electrically inept and would like any advice on how to trace down this problem. I need to get this fixed before the snow starts flying.

Thank you in advance.
Barry

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Replaced the switch and still no headlights or tail lights. I checked the 2 15 amp fuses and they are good. Is there a relay or fuse that I am not finding. As I said I am somewhat electrically inept so any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Barry

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I have power through the switch but none at the headlight terminals. I can't trace the the wires from the switch very far but I think they go to what appears to be a relay that is mounted just over the module board for the glow plugs. Does anyone have or know where I can get a wiring diagram? I need to get this working before the snow flies.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found the problem. The fuse connector was corroded and the ground was loose. Head and tail lights shining bright.Thanks to Tim and Randy for your help with the wiring diagrams. This is the best site ever.

Barry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.