I'm selling a highly customized 140, along with a number of miscellaneous Deere garden tractor attachments and parts. Everything is in Edinburg, VA; I'm willing to ship the smaller items at the buyer's expense. I'm also willing to trade for a Haban 426 sickle bar mower (for 110/112 SF and 200 series) and/or a manual angle kit for a 43/54" front blade.

Please email if interested: [email protected]. Pics of everything are available HERE.

• 1968 140 H3 with 16hp Briggs Vanguard engine, converted to EFI--$900.
    • Engine was installed new in 2016, when I acquired the tractor, and EFI conversion was completed in 2020. 420 total hours on the engine, with 100 hours since the EFI conversion. EFI conversion was done using a Microsquirt controller and works very reliably. Engine has noticeably more power and less fuel consumption since the conversion.
    • The Microsquirt also controls a fully functional, automotive-style evaporative emissions system. You can park this tractor in your garage and not smell any gas!
    • Almost every part of the rest of the tractor has been replaced or rebuilt during my ownership (except the paint!): hydro pump, steering column, steering joints, front PTO, tires, etc. The only "issue" currently is that one of the axle seals has a slow leak. I've replaced the seal twice, as well as the bearing...but it still leaks.
    • There are too many other modifications to list: custom 3.5 gallon fuel tank, full gauge cluster (tach, voltmeter, fuel gauge, AFR gauge, hour meter), custom 11" x 2" independent drum brakes, LED lights (including a rear/side flood light that is repositionable), modified seat and hydro lever for more legroom, fluid filled tires, etc. I built this tractor to work!
    • Comes with a 46" deck with Gator blades that's ugly but works OK. Also comes with all the parts needed to convert back to carbureted fueling (if desired), three spare hydro pumps, spare transmission, front axle and wheels for 1" spindle conversion, almost 5 gallons of Amsoil synthetic transmission fluid, filters, and probably other small items as well.
    • Selling only because I was bitten by the gear drive bug and built a diesel powered 110...and I don't need two garden tractors.
  • Complete rear PTO for early 140--$450.
  • Model 33 tiller with both extensions, for 140 and closed-frame 300 series--$300. Rebuilt with new bearings, chains, and tines in 2019. Includes lift bar.
  • 542 front 540-RPM PTO attachment, for 140 and 300 series--$250.
  • 43" 4-way hydraulic blade, for 140 and 300 series--$275. Yes, you read that correctly: a hydraulic 43" blade. Works better for pushing dirt and gravel than a 54" blade.
  • Power-Flow blower for 46" deck, with brackets, double pulley and chute--$175. Rebuilt with new fan and skid plate 4 years ago.
  • 2 bag bagging attachment--$50. I don't know which machine it's from, but comes with a mount and can probably be adapted to many different models.
  • K181 engine from 1973 110--$50. Not stuck, and complete, but I haven't tried to start it.
  • Complete rear lift mechanism, for 110/112SF and 200 series--$150. New old stock, never used. Complete except for the pins, and the bolts that hold it to the frame (easily purchased from a hardware store).
  • Like-new pump for 42" hydraulic tiller--$150. From a tiller that was only used three times. The tines still had paint on them!
  • 42" tiller frame, for 345--$50. I'll take $20 if purchased in person with any other item!
  • Hydraulic hoses for 30" hydraulic tiller--$50. New old stock, never used. Includes elbow fittings that attach to the pump.
Again, please email with questions: [email protected]. Also, please feel free to make an offer for the purchase of multiple items at once!

And once more, pics of everything are available HERE.

Thanks for looking!