Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 190c has a k62 transaxle. It's a 1" axle. The wheels for this machine ,and the G110, are the only 1" keyed hub wheels Deere used. They are very difficult to find. Other tractors with K66 , K71 etc, used a 5 lug wheel and an axle mounted hub. The hub mounts like the wheel does on the 190c/G110, with a C clip. I had a rear wheel that would not come off, ended up cutting it off. Oxy/Acet heat, pullers, etc . . would not budge. Can't find those wheels, 12" with a 1" keyed bore. So I bought 5 lug wheels and bought hubs to put on the axle. Best deal on hubs were Husqvarna 1" bore keyed hub. I turned two spacers to get the clearance right with the hubs, and now back in business. Even better, since now the wheels bolt on. And if anyone needs 1 wheel , I have one :)

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
I am glad you got the wheel off and your new hub looks spiffy. I had something similar with an STX38 I got from a dealer. After months of wrestling I had to destroy the wheel and cut it off with an angle grinder. Fortunately, I had a spare wheel and all is good. Just a bit of copper slip would have prevented it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts