Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting the restoration on my '63 110 (#3202) and I'm looking for some help. I'm taking the transaxle apart to replace the detent springs and balls and figured I might as well replace the seals while I'm at it. According to JD Parts On-line, the axle and brake shaft seals are different part numbers than what is used in the '64 3-speed and both of these '63 parts come up as NLA. Is there anyone out there that has redone a '63 3-speed who would be willing to share a source or part numbers to cross reference so I can get new replacement seals? Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Frank those are the correct numbers from Napa Mike gave you and work great I use them all the time!! Just been gone all week or I would have shared with you if you have any other question or parts needs on a three speed I have plenty parts.
Jim

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Mike and Jim for sharing this information with me! I'll get them ordered.

Tommyhawk - thanks for the advice you've given me over the phone. It is greatly appreciated!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.