Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Deere 110 riding tractor with 38” deck and snow blower. CLASSICThis machine is ALL original Well maintained and garage kept. Engine rebuilt in 1977. Kohler engine. Starts every time. Belts good.Original manuals and a Maintenance Manual. Great RESTORATION PROJECT. Round Fenders. Round Headlights… rare. Cosmetic needs only. $3000 for all Not selling separate items.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Location is required. Pictures are helpful. Oh, and we do have a classifieds section for selling things.

·
Registered
322 Posts
john deere 110 riding tractor with 38” deck and snow blower. Classicthis machine is all original well maintained and garage kept. Engine rebuilt in 1977. Kohler engine. Starts every time. Belts good.original manuals and a maintenance manual. Great restoration project. Round fenders. Round headlights… rare. Cosmetic needs only. $3000 for all not selling separate items.

md, 21111

·
Registered
584 Posts
What is the serial number?

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Brandon did you ever get pictures or serial number of the so called 63??

·
Registered
584 Posts
Brandon did you ever get pictures or serial number of the so called 63??

Hey Jim, No, I never heard anything back from him!

Reactions: jimbomsg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
1964 110 Located in Sparks, MD

To everyone who has replied, etc. IMPORTANT... this is a 1964 (not a '63... my apologies)

JD Tractor Serial #: 10596
Kohler engine Ser #: 862271

The Serial Tag is missing from the tractor. (last seen in Father-in-law's garage. Still looking...)
I DO have the original manuals with the serial numbers written in at purchase.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Updates and corrections (with photos)

Additional Important info: This is a 1964 (not 63 - my apologies)

Pardon delay in adding photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Additional Important info:

Tractor Serial #: 10596 Kohler engine Ser #: 862271

The Serial Tag is missing from the tractor. (It is was last seen in my Father-in-law's garage. Still looking...) I DO have the original manuals with the serial numbers written in at purchase.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Brandon, my mistake.. this is a 64, not a 63. I apologize for the error. Serial # (110) 10596

·
Administrator
6,102 Posts
Kalb,
I edited the ad title to indicate it's a '64.

Reactions: Kalb

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Never ever seen a 64 sell for more than $1800 completely restored just saying!!

Reactions: mitchdaly

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jim,

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me a fair price for what I'm offering? (That $$ amount was based on info from a couple of collectors but not saying they are experts! :)

If I need to adjust I can. Just thinking with the snow blower, manuals and running condition it should be worth more than the ones I've seen behind barns.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts