Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1966 JD Round Fender Garden Tractor for sale (SN 45,447). It has been stored and not run in about 10 years, currently it will not turn over. Has 8 hp Kohler engine, newer front tires, includes Model 38 mower deck. Asking $500, located in NE Ohio.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Tractor

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Another tractor I have been wanting. Nice little tractor. Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Hi Rodger,
Those brackets that are next to the tractor are they for a model 42 blade. And are you willing to sell them separate from the tractor.
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Rodger,
Those brackets that are next to the tractor are they for a model 42 blade. And are you willing to sell them separate from the tractor.
Thanks
Yes I believe they are. I don’t have the blade any more but I still have that extra bracket, I will sell separate from the tractor.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I would ship. $25 + you pay shipping (UPS ground should be around $15-20 depending on where you are)

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Just let me know how to get ahold of you or where to send the money to and I will get it coming. I tried to private message you but not sure if I did it right. thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PRICE REDUCTION - new price is $375, it will make for a great winter restoration project. I've owned this tractor for 35 years and have always planned on restoring it but no longer have the time to tackle it, so I would be glad for someone else to get the opportunity.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts