Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a 66 John Deere 112 SNT2314003101M. It has a Johnson model 10 loader. Starts and drives and is in decent condition for its age. Loader works, no weepy pistons. Looking to get an honest opinion on the value? To my understanding only 999 were made. Any advice on it is appreciated.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nice find, I was watching it on ebay. Whats it worth questions are usually frowned upon on this site, but I would say if the tractor by itself is in decent condition and complete $1200-1500. That would be with the original pan seat and the starter generator cover.

·
Registered
391 Posts
“Value is in the eye of the beholder”
We can rattle of “values” for stuff but it ultimately comes down to what someone is willing to pay and what you are willing to accept. And why ask us, it sounds like you paid for it, and there’s it’s value to you.
Also to put it bluntly, as was said “What’s it worth” questions aren’t appreciated. Especially as a first post.

Reactions: Greentractorman88

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
“Value is in the eye of the beholder”
We can rattle of “values” for stuff but it ultimately comes down to what someone is willing to pay and what you are willing to accept. And why ask us, it sounds like you paid for it, and there’s it’s value to you.
Also to put it bluntly, as was said “What’s it worth” questions aren’t appreciated. Especially as a first post.
Got it. Wasn't aware it was frowned upon. Apologies. Just getting into these and looking for parts. Seats going to be here tomorrow and working on getting a parts tractor this weekend. Do you know of any websites or resources to learn more about it?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Its all good, I had some first posts that weren’t masterpieces either, just some come here to make a quick buck.
Hapco has some of the cosmetic stuff.
Any hydraulic suppler should have stuff for the loader
iSaveTractors has some engine stuff if it would be needed.
And most everything your local Deere dealer and Green Farm Parts (Reynolds Farm Equipment) should have.

Reactions: Greentractorman88

·
Registered
587 Posts
You can search the archives on this site to learn more about 1966 112's or there is another site called JDFanatics that has some excellent info on them.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
587 Posts
off the hip value to me is $1,200 to $2,500

but I'm not up on RF tractors with working loader I'm just looking at the usability factor for the value

heck it could be a $3,000 unit and I don't know any better.
The prices I gave are just for the tractor alone. The loader is another $2000+.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts