Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I've decided to list my 140 H3, as other projects have taken priority at the moment. I will sell it for $2750.

I have listed it on my local Craigslist, and here is a link to that positing:
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/grd/5303133725.html

There are several photos at this link above and I can provide more by email, if requested.

If anyone would like more information, please contact me with a private message.

Thank You, Danny Hopkins

Attachments

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
While I am not disputing the very nice job you are doing is there any record of what this was before the restoration? The first year Patio series didn't have a separate serial number break so some may be concerned if this was a green tractor painted patio colors. Also-the hood fiberglass is actually the color of what the hood should be. Yes they can be repainted. What color seat do you have? Again - this is a very nice job you are doing. Some more detail in the ad will help sell. My father is kind of looking for another patio but what I asked would be needed first.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you for the compliments travis. I have worked hard and i agree that the photos do reflect that.

If you would like a specific photo, ask and i will gladly send it. Otherwise, what you see is what you get.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Quote, "Otherwise, what you see is what you get."
I see a normal John Deere 140 that needs finished restoring, period.
Buyer will have a nice white JD 140 when done, period.
Paint does not a Patio make.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts