Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a 1972 JD 140 H3 with 54 front blade and Deere 3 point hitch that includes the original top link. The tractor starts, runs, and operates as it should however, the muffler is loud. Also included are two iron wheel weights on each rear wheel that weigh about 50 lbs. each. The rear tires are in really good condition and the fronts are fair but do hold air. There is no deck with this tractor. Located in Albany, KY 42602. Price is $700. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Man I wish I was closer too!
WE should both go and then outbid each other to bring it home!

how much would you over pay to not go home empty handed?

I'd go up to $1,200.00 if I showed up for it and somebody else was there trying to buy it.
it would be a long long 8 hour trip home with out the tractor that is for sure!

Jimpencuff best of luck getting it sold!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your interest. Some of you northern folks should get together and bring big trailer to KY. I've got much, much more stuff.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I've been watching and I own truck and trailer. Live in SW Wisconsin. Last fall made a trip to SW Michigan and brought home a 318, a 420, and a model 49 snow thrower. Had room for more. I could be persuaded to make the trip. The advantage to this trip would be I would not have to drive through Chicago. Already have a 72 140 H3 do not need another. What else you got?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Gabby, if you find stuff to make the trip I may have you pick up this 140, for me but that would be a side item, there needs to be enough for you to go get stuff you want.

i don't need the 140 but would like to have it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, here's what I have. Two 455's-one is a running project, the other I mow with. One 430 project. Four 420's One 1990 that I bought new with 450 hours and 60" deck, rear PTO and 3 point and 48" mechanical tiller, 54 blade, 3 point grader blade, one running project, one working tractor, one good tractor with 44 loader.Three 332's one nice, one working, one project. Two 322's one nice, one working tractor. Four 318's one good running tractor with excellent 46" deck and 3 point, one running project, and two salvage tractors. 212 working tractor. 1971 140 H3 older restoration. 1968 110 working tractor.. Other than tractors, I have a 44 loader project, two 54 blades for 420/430, excellent 48" replacement deck for 318. Lots of wheel weights, tires and wheels, excellent Kohler K-532 engine-drop in replacement for 400.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Jim, sending you a PM.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks for your interest. Some of you northern folks should get together and bring big trailer to KY. I've got much, much more stuff.
DANG! That's a list of stuff for sure! I've been looking for a 44 loader for my 332 or the 318.

I have a 20' trailer and a Dodge Cummins. So I would be tempted WAY too much to load the trailer with green and yellow "things" :drool:

It's a 9hr trip to you though.............

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Biscuit 1, we discussed what he had for sale and I decided I had enough toys for now. However, when I bring that 54C down for you I am going to look at a 332 in the Rockford area.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts