Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the early version of the 425 and the seat is different than the later years. Any ideas on what it would take to put the later version of the seat on my 93 model? I can't seem to find out if it is a totally different suspension or what.

Thanks
Barry

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 1993 425 has a smaller seat that is attached to the seat mount with four bolts that screw into the bottom the seat pan. When the seat is tipped forward part of the seat mount folds forward. My 1999 445 has the larger seat and it is attached to the seat mount with two tabs sticking out of the bottom seat pan through which a rod slides and is secured with cotter pins. So the two are completely different and are not interchangeable unless the whole seat mount is replaced as well.

Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,
I am trying to find the dash decal for a 1973 JD 110 with electric deck lift. I can find the decals for a manual lift anywhere and everywhere, but not the electric lift. The part number is M46977. Any help is much appreciated.

(Message edited by treed on August 05, 2014)

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I have a 73 110 also. MY local JD dealer looked for old stock at other JD dealers and found 4 at a JD dealer in Canada. I would have to contact that dealer on my own. Your JD dealer must be lazy. I have the info written down some place.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I work for JD and have those same capabilities, but the only place I could find that said they had one in stock was out of Missouri, but they did not have in stock. What stores in Canada said they had them?

Thanks,
LCA

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
blackmount equipment in Massachusetts is real good at searching for old stuff. My dealer sends me to them, or one in Vermont for anything NLA, and so far blackmount has found everything and shipped it to my door

·
Registered
145 Posts
When I was searching for my 72 112 electric lift dash decal I had a heck of a tough time. I found a guy on this site who 3 years ago goes his from Hapco (he said) so I contacted Hapco and they said that they did not carry that one. I asked them to make one and they said that they would. 10 mos later I stumbled across one on a google search. Have never heard back from Hapco. Keep searching google any-which-way you can think of naming it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.