Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1973 John Deere 112 Electric Lift, Buccateer, Blade, Blower, What is is worth??

I am the second owner of this 112. This tractor is in very nice condition, and runs and operates flawlessly. I am pretty sure that machine has had a light refurbishing about 10-15 years ago. This 112 has a 12 hp kohler engine which runs like a top! The Electric Lift, PTO, Variable Speed Transmission, Clutch are all in perfect working condition.

This tractor comes with a lot of accessories.
- 37" blade is in great condition and makes use of the tractors electric lift to raise and lower the blade.
- 37 snowblower which also works perfectly and makes use of the electric lift to raise and lower the blower.
- Wheel Weights and tire chains.
- Buccateer Bucket - I think this bucket is kind of rare? This makes use of the electric lift to raise the bucket and then there is a rope attached to a lever which releases the bucket so it is able dump the load of material.  To re-engage the bucket you use the electric lift to lower the bucket until it re-latches. I am extremely impressed with the operation, lifting capacity, power, and ingenuity of this Buccateer bucket attachment!

So here are my questions I have......

Is it a better idea to sell this all as a package or individually?

Is the Buccateer kind of a "RARE", if so, should it be sold by itself?

If anyone is willing to give me some advise on what this tractor with the attachments are worth to sell, I would greatly appreciate it.

This tractor is located in Northern Minnesota.

Thank You!

IMG_3520.jpg IMG_3521.jpg IMG_3526.jpg IMG_3528.jpg IMG_3530 copy.jpg IMG_3531.jpg IMG_3535.jpg IMG_3545.jpg IMG_3547.jpg IMG_3537.jpg

·
Registered
45 Posts
I couldnt give you a value but I would keep it as a package so you dont have parts of it around the rest of your life,and to prevent low balling by only buying the tractor then sending a friend back to buy all the attachments for cheap because you dont have a use for them anymore ,sharp lookin tractor!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your comment and recommendation about keeping this together as a package deal, that is probably what I will do. Thank You!

If anyone else is willing to give me an idea on what this is all worth I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Greg112, the rules state that if selling something you can't post any what's it worth for sale ads.

All items must have a price listed in the ad. They can be priced as a package or individually, but they must have a price listed.

Maybe check CL or eBay for a rough guess of where to set your asking price. Sorry.

·
Registered
711 Posts
In my local craigslist(Tampa) There is a 110 like yours, just by itself with a deck for 1500$ Mind you, I wouldn't pay 1500$, and again, mind you, I'd rather fix something up, which is a hobby for me. Other places, you'd get 600 for the tractor. Florida is kind of hard to find decent tractors. I think I got really lucky on my 212 for 300$

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello wilzjd, I was under the understanding that you cant place a "Whats it Worth" question in the classifieds forum. This is why I have posted this comment in this section so when I do decide to place an ad in the classifieds forum I will be able to post the asking price as well. Hopefully this is ok, if not my apologies.

·
Administrator
6,094 Posts
Clarification of "WIW" (What's it Worth) posts:

The only rule we have in place is for the Classified section where you can not ask "Make me an Offer" type ads. All ads must include a price. Right now, there is no restriction to asking for value on your equipment anywhere else on the site. This is a departure from the previous site, though I'm not sure if that was ever in writing other than the Classified section.

Just keep in mind values will differ depending on condition, location, economy, and season. For instance, expect the price of a snow blower to be higher this time of year than it would be in the summer, and expect it to be higher in the snow belt than the deep south, where you would be lucky to even find one.

I hope this clears up any misconception on the WIW rules.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
In November I bought a 212 with a 37A snow blower, 43 front plow, 47deck, helper spring, ag tires, integral hitch and a 1 bottom Brinly plow for 625.00 on an auction with hundreds of bidders. New Battery and decent shape. Starts right up, no repairs.

Your 112 doesn't have the rear lift and I don't have a bucket but I do have a deck. Are they equal packages, you decide.

Dom

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hello wilzjd, I was under the understanding that you cant place a "Whats it Worth" question in the classifieds forum. This is why I have posted this comment in this section so when I do decide to place an ad in the classifieds forum I will be able to post the asking price as well. Hopefully this is ok, if not my apologies.
Sorry, my mistake. Please carry on...:nada:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts