Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1974 140 H3 accessories, C54 center blade, 49 blower, 48 mower, wheel weights, more

Greetings again from Texas. Previous buyer has pulled out so this tractor and accessories are back on the market.

First a few items of note.

1. Tractor is in Japatul, CA (East of San Diego) We have been able to get all the parts in one spot.
2. I'm not where I can put my hands on any of it at this point but I can answer questions.
3. Would prefer to sell as a set/package deal.

I/We are the original owners but the tractor has been out of service for 12 years. It was purchased new in '74 in Des Moines, IA and moved all over the country. Wanted to restore but no time to do it.

First $1200 gets everything

If no one is interested in a package deal, The 140 has a buyer but everything else is up for sale and priced as follows.

140 H3 - $500 - Needs all the basics; Tires, battery, gas tank fixed and fluid change but should run. Was running 12 years ago and did start and run recently.

C54 - $500 - Has the power tilt and wasn't used that much. All the brackets are there. As you can see it is on the 140 and in a storage building.

49 Blower - $250 - Used quit a bit and has been sitting outside. Should all be there but I'm sure it's rusty and in need of some attention

48 Mower - $250 - Used but not as much as the blower. Has the newer wheels on it but is missing the mule. Also rusty and in need of some attention

Wheel weights - $120 - In decent shape but hey, there weights, what's to fix?

Rear mounted grass catcher - $75 - Missing some parts Very lightly used.

Chains - $15 per pair - Both used with some life left in them Free if you buy the wheel weights

Extra weights - $80 - A pair of 150# steel plates with a custom bracket for the rear. Really helps when the 49" blower or other accessory is attached to the front.

Please ask questions. I'll do my best to answer quickly. If you want to discuss over the phone, PM me.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
If i was not 10 hours away. I would make an offer on the tractor, mower deck and wheel waits with free chains.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd say you are a lot closer than the last guy. He was almost 1600 miles away and 24 hours driving one way... Not to mention he was in Canada!

Transportaton can always be arranged. Just saying.

Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump to get back at the front.

Still for sale and looking for someone to bring it back to full running order as I'd hate to part it out. The tractor is still available as well and has been stored inside along with the center blade so it's in better shape then the other components.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Man I totally forgot about this. I just left San Diego earlier this morning :( I would at least have bought the wheel weights.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
N2 Tractors: I'm bummered you forgot and you were right there! If you make regular stops in the San Diego area, I'm sure we can proper arrangements for pickup. I know you are 10 hours away but we might be able to work something out.

rfuerst317: I would consider it if I can generate interest on the other parts. While the wheel weights are not critical, they are important if you use the center blade and/or blower. Let's give it some time and see where things go. If I need to part it out, I'll do it but I'd really like to find someone who will take the entire lot.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I was on vacation. My first time to vacation in San Diego. Did all the touresty stops. Stumpled into old town san diego by accident going for ice cream at Cold Stone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Johndeer23: Shipping via Fastenal should not be an issue. Crating and shipping costs would need to be discussed. PM me for details.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Good morning Mad Dog. Can you provide me the information on the serial number plate on the deck power flow unit?

Thanks, Gabby

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Gabby.

The equipment is in California and I'm in Texas and the pictures don't show the serial number or other details. With that in mind, I just happen to have the Power-Flow attachment kit installation instructions with me. Alternatively, I can try to get a picture of the serial number plate from the person who is storing it for me. Let me know what you are looking for specifically and I'll see if we can dig it up for you.

Mike

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Mike, I purchased a collection with numerous tractors, attachments, and parts. There was a power flow unit with a chute, a couple of hoppers, bunch of bags, and a couple of mounts in the parts end of this deal. I don,t know what the power flow attaches to but there are 110/112 and 120/140 tractors in the deal so wondering if it fits any of those tractors. S/N on mine is M00PF0C578749. That fits what?

Thanks, Gabby

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My understanding is the Power-chute is pretty generic. According to the installation manual, it will fit 38, 46 and 50" decks. The system is designed to work with 100, 200, 300, 400 tractors as well as F525 front mount mowers (only the 46" size.) So, the short answer is it will fit just about anything you have based on the manual I have.

Hope that helps. Oh, congratulations on the bulk purchase. I did see that sale and was amazed at the amount of kit included with the deal.

Mike

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Gabby, According to my information I believe the PFOC should read PFCC578749. That makes it a 1988 for 50" deck. The fourth letter is for which deck they fit. Larry

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I went back out to garage and scrubbed the s/n plate with a rag and you are correct. It is PFCC. I happen to have a pair of 50" decks not being used. I also have the double drive pulley and post mount for this deck. I don't remember if there was a hopper and post I need in the parts I have not brought home yet. I might be able to put together a bagger yet. Thanks Larry and Mad Dog.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bumping this back to the top page.

I'd really like this to go to a good home as it's been such a great tractor for us. Obviously shipping is the biggest hurdle so if you know of someone in the southwest area of the US who is looking for a good project, please let me know.

Mike

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
:clap::thumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts