Weekend Freedom Machines banner
201 - 216 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
Doctor scheduled me for colonoscopy. Bottoms up.

·
Registered
560 Posts
The damn prep is the worst part of that. Don’t get far from the toilet. Lol

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
Ordered decals and foot rest pads so I can finish up the fender deck.

Reactions: N2 Tractors

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 ·
Picked up two decals and another flip over style seat switch today. Should be able to finish the fender deck. Really need to get back to work on H3 plumbing and get that completed.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 · (Edited)
Working on the 318 today. I have attached decal on fender deck for hyd levers, mower deck, and brakes. Also installed the small label that goes on the frame for disengaging the pump so tractor can freewheel. Now I am painting the flip over seat bracket. I hope the paint is dry enough tonight to mount the seat frame to the fender deck and loosely mount the seat on the framework.

Edit: I will not be using the original light sockets/harness for tail lights. I will not butcher the original wire harness. Need to make harness for new lights. The first 332 I owned was equipped with electric rear pto powered by second rocker switch on the dash. PTO was removed before I bought tractor but the switch that powered the pto was left on the tractor. It powered a two prong connector (boat trailer connector) that worked very well.l Need to do some electrical work yet also.

Then I need to work on getting the H3 hydraulics plumbed.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I’d be interested in pictures of the 3 way spool valve and hydro line installation. I have been considering this on the 318 once I get around to repairing the frame and building it up with 420 trans.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
There are photos of control valve back a few pages from when I cleaned up the H3 valve and installed it. I am currently planning on cutting the original oild lines and attaching both ends to where I want to connect and then reforming the lines and connecting them with compression fittings. I will post some photos of that work. Ryan214 did the same to a tractor. The link to his post should be back in the pages where I was working on the valve.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
Seat base will not be dry for assembly tonight. Foot pads ordered for the 120, 140, 318. & 420 arrived today. Will probably install the pads for the 140 and the 318.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #212 ·
Foot pads have been installed and seat springs are painted. Will finish painting seat parts tomorrow before going to rural property to work.
Green Circuit component Engineering Electronic engineering Machine

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #213 ·
Last of the flip over seat assembly parts are painted and hanging to dry. Should be able to assemble tonight but will not torque the hardware. It will need more cure time.

Need a two way connector for end of wiring harness to attach to seat switch. I do not correct connector in my electric parts bin. Unsure if hardware store here in town will have it or if I need to run to Radio Shack.

Taillight harness looks like a simple build.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 ·
Still one in Platteville, WI.

Reactions: Randy-IA

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
I got the wiring harness for seat switch repaired

Flip over seat assembly is painted and installed. I have seat slides from Surplus Center I tried mounting but with them installed the flip over function is hampered so I removed them. I need to make some other adjustments and will get some photos.

Reactions: MiniHomesteader
201 - 216 of 216 Posts