Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prices for parts are in the Last Picture. I am parting out a 1986 John Deere 318 lawn tractor. It had been running. It is serial number M00318X360994. It had the Onan 18 HP B43G engine that needed overhauled, smoked some, so I am parting it out(have video of engine running). I will be selling all the parts, running engine, hydro, and sheet metal parts. I AM NOT SELLING THE COMPLETE TRACTOR! JUST PARTS! For prices not listed just ask. Located 12 miles east of Decatur, Illinois. I can ship, send zip code.

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold items are the:Fender Pan, Front Grill, Rear Lugged tires, Rear Tail Lights. I have listed some pictures of the B43G Engine(it does have a broken oil pan ear that can be welded back on) $100.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Prices for parts are in the Last Picture. I am parting out a 1986 John Deere 318 lawn tractor. It had been running. It is serial number M00318X360994. It had the Onan 18 HP B43G engine that needed overhauled, smoked some, so I am parting it out(have video of engine running). I will be selling all the parts, running engine, hydro, and sheet metal parts. I AM NOT SELLING THE COMPLETE TRACTOR! JUST PARTS! For prices not listed just ask. Located 12 miles east of Decatur, Illinois. I can ship, send zip code.
Can I asked why you decided to part it out vs. sell it to somebody who may want to rebuild it?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update on Sold items- Hydraulic rockshaft cylinder, Ignition coil and plug wires, carburetor with intake manifold. I forgot to mention the engine had 120 psi on right side and 112 psi on left side, tested on warm engine before I parted it out. . .

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update on items sold: Engine Block, Dampener, Starter, and Steering hydraulic cylinder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts