Weekend Freedom Machines banner

141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
You are right Kris. Air is drawn from rear to front to go through the radiator. It has some manor of filtering through the pedestal screens, belly screen, and the foam filter thing that sits between the fender pan and the area where the driveshaft connects to the pump. The 430s don't need the closeout panel since they flow air more conventionally.

If you've got a good solution for sealing off the area where the shift/diff linkages are, I'd be interested to see it. The amount of yuck that gets in there while using my MCS is super nasty. One season is enough to make it look like 20 years if abuse...

-Aaron-

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #142 (Edited)
Aaron, understand you were commenting to Kris. I have the axle seal ordered and plan to replace this weekend. I may not remove the fender deck unless I really need to. I know on my last 332 when I removed the fender deck the foam pad under the deck was as you explained grubby. Removed but it was in such poor shape I did not reinstall it. We will see what this weekend brings.

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Had the 332 out yesterday to carry bags of fertilizer. Had it parked in the driveway and later I found a new roll pin laying in the driveway. Roll pin came out of right side bucket pivot pin. Fits to loose in pin and keeper bore. Can I drive a wedge into the roll pin to open it wider and then drive it into bore? Will it hold?

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
Gabby,

Not sure about expanding a roll pin to make it fit tighter -- but for a temp fix maybe you can safety wire through the roll pin and around the loader frame...

Got a picture of the actual pin location?

Chuck

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Thank you Chuck. I should have thought of that.

141 - 146 of 146 Posts