Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 332 that I need to let go.馃槩
Has approx. 1200 hrs. Shortly after I purchased it the hour meter stopped working. Was replaced but, still it does not show the actual hours on the machine.
Its got the 3 pt. hitch and a 2 bag MCS to go with it.
This past spring replaced battery, fluids, filters, fan belt, motor mounts, fuel hoses (inside of tank also). Adjusted transmission and PTO clutch.
50" deck with speed up pulley.
To be picked up in Mcdonough Georgia $2000.00

Registered
Yeah I feel your pain. I got my JD 332 for free from my neighbor that passed away day after Thanksgiving. I was out like $1800 restoring it. A new recore radiator, all new hydraulic lines on the plow, new belts, new paint & MCS 4.5 Kawasaki motor I still have.
Sold it for $2500 with deck & plow. I just want to get rid of it before something else breaks down cost me more money.
I didn't replace the lines in the tank. but I knew they were probably rotted out. The bearing on a PTO was dried out started making high pitched noise. I repacked bearing & reset the air gap.
Better off on Craigslist took about 2 weeks. I started at $3900 then I dropped my price gradually that's where I got my success good luck.

Registered
Any chance you would sell the tractor minus the MCS ? I am in Dahlonega so not too far away . I am currently out of state but will be back this Friday .

Registered
I think Craigslist & offerup.com very good places to sell stuff. If you don't know how to get somebody to help you.
Also more detail pictures like the front ,back, sides motor bay & show hour gauge. Good luck . You got to be in it to win it! You got to advertise don't give up stay positive!

Registered
Got a 332 that I need to let go.馃槩
Has approx. 1200 hrs. Shortly after I purchased it the hour meter stopped working. Was replaced but, still it does not show the actual hours on the machine.
Its got the 3 pt. hitch and a 2 bag MCS to go with it.
This past spring replaced battery, fluids, filters, fan belt, motor mounts, fuel hoses (inside of tank also). Adjusted transmission and PTO clutch.
50" deck with speed up pulley.
To be picked up in Mcdonough Georgia $2000.00
View attachment 260152
HI, good evening
Still have the 332?
Thank you,
Nir

Registered
I guess I'm another of those who say I'm interested but not right now. I am, but we are tentatively moving right after Xmas. If you should still have it around the first of the year could you PM me and let me know? We'll be in northern Georgia around Chatt. But we like to travel and your not that far away. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts