1996 JD 425 with App. 765 Hrs. Unit has 54HD mowing deck and 54" 4 way Hyd blade. Blade was removed from previous JD140 using AZ Frame Squeezer. Has like new Hyd. hoses from blade to couplers. Has larger 445/455 Turf tires front & back that are in good shape and hold air. Unit has chains and professionally welded weight rack with 165 lbs. of weight. Mower deck belt and blades (gator type) have been replaced. Coupling kit was added (Auxillary Hydraulics) to utilize snow blade.Enhanced Reverse Pedal was added for quicker Reverse speed reaction for plowing. Dust and Air Blocker Kit added to shed excess grass buildup on hood vents. I have a new water pump (leaking) and o-rings for swash plate on transaxle(leaking). Both are new in box and never installed. I also have partial 54 power flow unit off 1999 2048 Sabre (JD). Has double pulley installed on deck(needed for power flow operation) but never used. Power head attaches to deck but attachment points for bagger assy(which I have) is different and 2-3 components would need to be sourced to use Power Flow. Unit has Original Type Seat in VGC. Tractor is in very good shape for it's age with original paint. Battery was replaced 4 years ago but Tractor was only used for one year (2018-2019) during Winter for snow removal. Unit has been in storage since July 2019 with battery removed and stored in climate controlled basement. Price is $2500 and I live in Eastern Ky. off I-64. My cell # is (513)609-8085. E-mail : [email protected] I can send pics. in a few days thru text or e-mail. I'm too old to try and figure out how to post pics. on this site. Thanks,Dennis.