Weekend Freedom Machines banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2010 Open Forum ARCHIVE

262K views 4K replies 644 participants last post by  Bweaver7734 
I just picked up this F935 front mower with a 72 inch deck. It's been sitting for a while but I got the injector pump freed up and the 22 hp Yanmar Diesel fired up. This tractor has been used pretty hard over its 2080 hours. The deck is rust free but has been used as a battering ram a few times. I have alot of gremlins to work out of this one.

Well here in Southern, Nj ( Philadelphia,PA area )we just officially have had the snowiest year ever recorded. The previous record was 65" and we now have topped 70" so far this winter and it's still snowing outside. The 318 with the 49 blower did great except one little problem with my chute that was a quick fix.

I found some more Pincor items. I picked up this complete Pincor with mounting plate and pulley guard for flat fender 110/112 and 200 series.
I also got an extra mounting plate (yellow piece ) for flat fender 110/112 and 200 series .
Last thing was a NOS 120/140 and early 300 series mounting plate with engine pulley still in the box.

Found this little Green #8 cart on Craigslist and had to drive a couple hours for it. I had an extra set of wood sides for it at my house. It still has the original hubcaps on it. These are the rarest Deere cart made 1969-1971 ish and also were available in patio white.

I sold this 1969 Patio 140 H1 to a fine gentleman from Minnesota. He drove 21 hours each way to come get it here in New Jersey. He brought along his Chrysler Sebring convertible to transport it. This was a running tractor with no mower deck when we started. We took the hood, seat, wheels, fuel tank, fenderpan, complete rear/hydro,battery out to fit it in the car . Here are two pics.

My Deere Foster home here in NJ has a new orphan. I picked this patio #8 cart up in Pennsylvania for a fellow WFM'r that is from the midwest. I will be babysitting it until I deliver it to the Springfield Ohio Expo show. It's in great shape for being 40 years old.

So last Sunday my wife wanted some pictures of my 14 month old daughter Delaney with a couple of my tractors. We used my neighbors barns across the street and my 63 110 and her 1970 LGT Pedal tractor. Hopefully my ugly mug didn't ruin the pic too bad.Here's a couple of them.

A local friend of mine called me and said this guy was selling a #12 Johnson Loader well it ended up coming home with me. It has been in a barn the last 20 years and is off of a 140. It is a super nice original with all original paint. It is complete with the weight box. The serial number is about 400 off of my other loader. It has a 36" manure bucket with the extension on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.