Weekend Freedom Machines banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
3801 - 3820 of 3840 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think i found the cure for the green fever. I drove 750 miles today in 13hrs to get a 5B sprayer. my back is so sore i don't even want to look at it now. Lucky for me i have a great son that kept me company what a trooper. Merry Christmas WFM.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks David
Great idea on the wheel weights and thanks for Taking the time to post photos for me.
I also found out the shaft on the differential is the shifter shaft it is shown in my service manual.
Now if someone can send some snow I'd appreciate it.

Thanks all and happy holidays
Mark

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Ooh. Four inches of fresh white snow this morning...guess I have to drag myself out there and push it around some. I need to find my camera first so I can take a picture of my wife on the tractor.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Joe Brinduse, welcome to WFM. You'll need to put a post in the classifieds under the "wanted to buy" section to look for a manual. Lots of good, knowledgeable people. Again, welcome aboard and merry Christmas.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I have been having some serious issues with my computer so I haven't been posting anything lately. I have been following things on my smart phone but it is not the same. Can't seem to edit picture down small enough for posting. Looks like a new computer is in my future. For now, I spent the morning, splitting and hauling some wood with my 317. I love this little tractor!
Merry Christmas everbody! And thank you WFM for this great site! Adam

·
Registered
596 Posts
<center><font face="times new roman,times,roman"><font size="+2">Merry Christmas to all Weekend Freedom Machines members
[/COLOR]
May you all have a Joyous and Safe Holiday Season.
[/COLOR]</center>
Kenneth

·
Premium Member
9,902 Posts
Merry Christmas to All,

I did some last minute Deere hunting today in the rain. Not to be confused with reindeer hunting (but I did once have some very tasty reindeer stew in Oslo, Norway a few years back -- don't tell the grand kids...)

Seems that an equipment rental place in a rural community nearby was cleaning up shop and found some NOS Deere parts from the mid 1990's when they were a dealer. Many small franchises were terminated in that time frame -- my first 322 was purchased in 1995 from yet another rental place that had lost its Deere franchise as well.

They had a 318 hood that had never been on a tractor...has a few scratches from being handled over the years and returned to the shelves, but is very nice otherwise. One of my 322 tractors has a hood that has broken hinge mount bosses which have been re-glued, so I thought I would swap and just put on new decals. This 318 hood has never had a head lamp lens on it, and has a date on the underside of 1988... Also got a seat cushion kit complete with the beading strip but missing the little metal splice, and picked up a fuel cap/gauge for the 120/140 series tractors new in the box. They are continuing to 'clean' their shop, so I might get a call for more parts...who knows.

Cheers,

Chuck

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Off to play Santa and put presents under the tree, and in that vein:

<font size="+2">Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!!

3801 - 3820 of 3840 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.