Weekend Freedom Machines banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2010 Open Forum ARCHIVE

262K views 4K replies 644 participants last post by  Bweaver7734 
#1 ·
This thread contains all posts from the old site under 2010 Open Forum archive. This topic is now closed.

#3,078 ·
Brian, CONGRATS on the new addition.

My little guy is now 4 months old. We went to a park this past weekend and we put his little JD hat on and he loved it. We handed him the directions before we took this picture, he was studying them hard then tried to eat them.

They grow up so fast!

And a few days after he was born with the hat in the smallest hole and still a bunch of extra room:

#3,083 ·
<font size="+2">Blunier Fall Plow Day Announcement[/COLOR]

The Blunier's will once again host a fall plow day.

<font size="+2">Steve Blunier Farm, Roanoke, IL[/COLOR]
<font size="+2">Saturday Oct. 23rd - Rain Date Saturday Oct. 30th[/COLOR]

Friday night plowing as usual.

Please mark you calendars!!!!!

#3,087 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Todd. I just picked up my fist John Deere lawn tractor. Its a 212 not sure on the year yet. I put a brand new Carb on it and it runs strong. It didn't come with a seat and has a bad center deck spindle. I want to put a small front loader on it any suggestion would be great. It doesn't have hydraulics on it. Thanks for any advice and again nice to meet everyone.

#3,093 ·
Brian, there is a big hole and a small hole. Big one goes on the hitch. If you have a later 140, the link will be curved and you want it to curve up not down.

#3,096 ·
Hey Robb. Hope to see you Saturday. Can you create a gallery for Little G 2010?

Thank!

#3,097 ·
Our John Deere Dealer is going to have some things at the Columbus Trade Center for a Farm and Ag. Convention and they asked us if we wanted to bring some of our tractor to put in their booth, and of course we said yes so we will be bringing at least 2 maybe 4 tractors down tomorrow thru Saturday. We will post a few pictures of them tomorrow.

#3,098 ·
Mike thank you for your info on the linkage. I had one "enginered" but it was to light weight.
After plowing a 25 X 60 ft garden it was getting a little weak. ( Hard dirt on the hill this time of year ) so the linkage should be tucked up into the frame to keep it off of the rearend correct? And does anyone have a good idea for a front weight bracket for the front of the 140. I dont like the ones i see on E-PAY and want to put 2-4 42lb weights on the front to help keep it in the furrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.