Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
11201 - 11217 of 11217 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Question for the gurus...will the starter weights for the 400 (part number M85343)with the cut out for the axle nut fit the 420 and 430 early models?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Will a JD model 50 single stage snow blower fit a 420 tractor?

I apologize if this isn't the best location to post this, but I just found this ad on craigslist - very local to me - and I don't want to miss out like I have on 3 other blowers.

I want to eventually get a 47 2 stage but this one will do for now and for the price, I can clean this up and turn it for a profit once I find my 47.

Thanks in advance.
TJ

·
Registered
413 Posts
I wanted to show off my new John Deere

A 67' 112H (OK not quite new but I wouldn't trade it for a new one)
Will add it to the registry in a minute. I'd got used to the power steering and sheer size of my 420 this is going to take a little getting used to. I didn't have the garage space at my new house and found it hard to justify having a 60 inch deck for a city lot.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Hello Guy's
I am going Through a Very Rough time right now, I could really use your prayers. I have been diagnosed with a Chemical In Balance due to me dying after cancer kidney surgery last March. I have done some off the wall things because of it and am currently answering Felony charges of grand Theft ambulance. I had a crash in Birmingham, Alabama Totaling out my 2000 Dodge Ram 4X4 truck and Needed to get back to Knoxville so I Borrowed a Rual-Metro ambulance to get me home. I made the 287 Mile trip but was arrested and Placed in jail once I got home with it. I am out on a $15,000.00 Bond and my court date is December 15th. I got the new's that Birmingham Police are dropping all charges but I still will have to answer the charge's here in Knoxville, Tennessee with my attorney. I feel that they will Go away but it is very Intimidating Including the 13 Hour's that I had to spend in jail for doing so. Here is a Link to the New's feed about it. Thanks, Kurt

http://www.wate.com/story/27326208/north-knoxville-man-charged-with-stealing-ambulance-from-alabama

·
Administrator
6,060 Posts
Tony,
Nice 112 and a "H" at that. Nice score. Now you need to accessorized it with integral hitch, tiller, etc., etc.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Bar tires are next and maybe tri-ribs (if I can find some narrow rims). I'm going to try not to go crazy on attachments this time. I had way too many for my 317 (Blade, Blower, center grader, tiller, WW, Chains, V61, Tru powers, rear weight bracket and 5 suitcase weights etc)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Mr Kurt, I pray the Lord will heal you and you will be well again.

Please talk to your Dr , they have some wonderful medicine that helps in many ways .

Please stay in touch with us.

God bless you sir.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Good luck Kurt, we all know that this is not like the Kurt we know and that it is an aberration and gets dismissed, Hope you get the treatment for the medical aspect and get back to dealing with what's important, family and JD's, was the ambulance was full of gas that thing must have sucked more than an Onan would on a trip like that.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Hello Mick
it was a diesel larger size ambulance with two fuel Tank's but I only needed the One tank and still had a 1/4 Tank when I arrived in my driveway. I Prayed to God that he would Keep the cop's off me until I got home and there was No Interruption's during the Long ride home, so my Prayer's were answered. I told my attorney that I would pay for the fuel that I burned and the towing of it back to Birmingham but that was all that I was willing to do. I feel confident that these charges will Diminish when I have court on December 15'th. Regards, Kurt

·
Premium Member
7,928 Posts
Kurt,

Medical issues can be quite overwhelming so as others here have said please get the best professional medical help you can find.

As to your day in court, there are a few universal things that must be in play at all times:
1 -- be truthful and succinct -- avoid bringing opinions or unsupported beliefs into your answers.
2 -- be respectful -- certainly to the judge but also to all parties.
2 -- be responsible -- do what is needed to clear this up.

We all hope for the best outcome...

Chuck

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm hoping for at least one good snowfall this winter so I can try out my 210 with 37 snowthrower. I got the snowthrower for free. Bought the 210 which came with a rear tine tiller. I sold the tiller for the price I gave for both the tractor and tiller. So.....all I have in it is the price of the tire chains and a front implement lift rod that I purchased on evilbay. Rear Bolens wheel weights I already had. Curious to see how it does.

}

11201 - 11217 of 11217 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.