Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to posting. I have a new to me 210 with a k241 aqs engine. Previous owner put a fuel filter in line from pump to carb shouldn't this be before pump to keep crud out of pump? cleaned tank screen new lines acts like it is not getting enough fuel. not use to tank in rear my 112s have tank under hood giving good gravity feed to pump, Thanks for the help/hints before I put it to bed for the winter.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yes, should be before pump (at least never seen it after). Have you tried cranking on it for a bit? (While stopping ever 5-10sec to not over work anything) Since you replace the fuel lines it has to reprime the entire system (with a low flow pump)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, should be before pump (at least never seen it after). Have you tried cranking on it for a bit? (While stopping ever 5-10sec to not over work anything) Since you replace the fuel lines it has to reprime the entire system (with a low flow pump)
In the process of removing seat pan to get new look at tank and lines plan to add shut off and new filter in different location.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts