Weekend Freedom Machines banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
260 Rear Finish Mower, it is complete with 2000 RPM driveshaft. Has some pitting and rust holes under the shielding around the spindles but would be usable as is. My dad picked it up thinking it was a CAT 1 mower, we don't have a 2000 RPM garden tractor to run this mower.

Located near Fort Atkinson, WI

Asking $250 or offer

Vehicle Construction equipment Mower Soil Grass

Vehicle Plough Agricultural machinery Soil Construction equipment

Vehicle Grass Machine

Soil

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is this still available, as I am interested in it and would be able to come and get it on Wednesday

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
260 Rear Finish Mower, it is complete with 2000 RPM driveshaft. Has some pitting and rust holes under the shielding around the spindles but would be usable as is. My dad picked it up thinking it was a CAT 1 mower, we don't have a 2000 RPM garden tractor to run this mower.

Located near Fort Atkinson, WI

Asking $250 or offer

View attachment 255714
Has this sold yet. I'm interested. Please contact me.
View attachment 255716

View attachment 255718

View attachment 255722

View attachment 255728

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Going up into Green Bay area to pick up a 332 this weekend. Room on the trailer for it. You wouldn't have to ship it. Let me know ... Gabby

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Mel, I do not know why seller is not responding to any of us potential buyers. I know there are buyers ahead of me. Gabby

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry for missing many of the postings here, I wasn't getting notifications of new comments and hadn't been at the WFM site of a few weeks. Anyway, if you showed interest I'll reach out to you in a private message to discuss further.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.