Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two #30 hydraulic tillers, one came off a 216, but found out I was rooked and the pump/motor/tine shaft are all junk. It has a large spring on top of it with a hand crank on it. The one I just picked up last weekend doesn't even have the paint worn off the underside yet doesn't have said spring. It doesn't have the bracket where it mounts. I'm not sure what it came off of, but it's going on my 318. Also... Since I have a worthless tiller, think I could make my own extension out of the junk machine? Without welding or cutting the good one? Thanks

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Only the tillers that were for the 200 series like 216 had the spring assist. Most were for 318 and similar tractors and didn't need the spring. It would work to make tine shaft extension out of the old tine shaft.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I have two #30 hydraulic tillers, one came off a 216, but found out I was rooked and the pump/motor/tine shaft are all junk. It has a large spring on top of it with a hand crank on it. The one I just picked up last weekend doesn't even have the paint worn off the underside yet doesn't have said spring. It doesn't have the bracket where it mounts. I'm not sure what it came off of, but it's going on my 318. Also... Since I have a worthless tiller, think I could make my own extension out of the junk machine? Without welding or cutting the good one? Thanks
You might want to post a picture of said tillers, #30 hydraulic tillers don't have springs on top of them.

30 hyd tiller ad.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts