Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am almost finished with the resto of my 76 300, my grille is the mesh/expanded metal type and has a hole knocked in it. It seems I have seen some 300s with the vertical rod/bar type grille in pictures on here. I was looking at my dad's 317 and the side panels are quite different. I was wondering if any of you knew if the two were interchangeable or if modification is needed, I prefer the look of the vertical rods and they are much more common as I search for good used ones.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.