Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale PTO from a 318 - someone who knows more than me can say what else it will fit. I bought it for $400 to use on a tiller thinking that I could easily get a PTO driven tiller, rookie mistake. I now have a 30 Hydraulic tiller on the way. I was told that a local dealer removed it from the 318 it was on due to a noisy bearing in the mounting bracket. I've also been told the clutch works as it should. Splines seem to be in good shape. The rest of the tractor seized and was sold before I could get the switch off it, (or buy the whole tractor and cab for $500). What I show in the pictures is what I have. Located in South Central MI - I can ship for cost. I'd love to get what I paid for it, but I realize that might be a stretch.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Looks like that is the MCS (material collection system) PTO. There is 3 types of rear PTO's. The 30 hydro tiller can be driven from a duel belt rear PTO or on a 300 series-the belly pump ran from the mower deck mule drive. The MCS is a single belt and there is the 2000 RPM PTO for the 48 mechanical tiller and finish mowers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.