Weekend Freedom Machines banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice Snowblower, Cab, 2 sets of weights and 2 sets of chains. Asking $500 for the blower, $500 for the cab, $50 for each set of weights, and $50 for each set of chains. $1000 takes all real fast. If you buy all I'll throw in a real old, beat up, bent, cutting edge welded on, front blade that was quite possibly on a patio. Blower is in great condition, includes the bracket to mount the turn handle to the tractor. Cab has 1 tear where the spout turn handle goes. Everything else is complete (I think) including wiper and rear vinyl window. Loved using the blower and cab when it's -20 and 2' drifts, but upgraded to a 4210 w, loader!
Located in 49029, Southern Michigan, about 30 Miles north of Indiana. Local pickup only.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I would like the rear cast wheel weights and set of chains on the right side of the screen, the chains with more cross links. PM inbound

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fit 430

Any idea of the cab model and/or if it will fit on a 430?
I think that it will fit a 430. Based on what I read online the 430 has the same fender style but a wider hood. This cab has the vinyl shroud around the hood so I'd think it was flex to fit.
But if someone else reading knows more please chime it!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cab, Snowblower, 1 set of weights and 1 set of chains are sold. Waiting on making arrangements for the rest now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.