Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for suggestions. Mower starts perfect most of the time. Sometimes (it seems after it's been running & turned off), nothing happens. I turn the ignition key, all the lights on the dash come on, but nothing. Wait 5-10 minutes and sometimes it starts right up, sometimes it doesn't.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking for suggestions. Mower starts perfect most of the time. Sometimes (it seems after it's been running & turned off), nothing happens. I turn the ignition key, all the lights on the dash come on, but nothing. Wait 5-10 minutes and sometimes it starts right up, sometimes it doesn't.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Trying to get my dad's LT155 to start for him. It sits in his mini-barn all winter. ran fine when shut off last fall. Wont do anything- he bought a new battery - nothing. I have it now in my shop. It is like there is no battery in it. no sounds, no clicks, no lights, nothing. I have used jumper cables from battery to starter and it spins, but will not fire. plug is wet.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
430 Posts
Brad, welcome to WFM. Make certain you are on the seat (safety switched) and that all safety switches are systems go...nuetral on shifter, some models required brake to be down, belt engagement off...etc.

If you have checked all this already, I would suggest repost in the late model section here on WFM.

Good luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dad's LT155 will not do anything. he bought new battery - nothing. Its like there is no battery in it. No click, no lights, nothing. I have jumped the starter with cables and it turns over, but will not start. plug is wet as well.

What am I missing?

any help is appreciated greatly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.