Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys new to the forum thanks for having me, I have a 86 330 diesel garden tractor I haven't seen one for sale so I was wondering what a fair price would be. It has the 3cyl yanmar diesel with a 146hrs ,anniversary model with the medallion on the hood,it's in great shape it was my dad's he took good care of it, it comes with mowing deck and hydraulic tiller for the back,any opinions on value or info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much, Joe

· Premium Member
10,384 Posts
Joe,

Welcome to WFM -- lots of enthusiasts here with the 330, 322, and 332 tractors.

Condition and location are the prime factors on tractor pricing... Out west where I live the tiller would run 800 or a bit more just for that attachment. A 330 tractor with low hours in good condition could be worth at least 1800 to 2500 depending on the local demand if the cooling system has never overheated, and all maintenance has been done and documented.

What size mower deck do you have? Attached are a few documents that might apply to your equipment.

Chuck

Attachments

· Registered
66 Posts
Hi guys new to the forum thanks for having me, I have a 86 330 diesel garden tractor I haven't seen one for sale so I was wondering what a fair price would be. It has the 3cyl yanmar diesel with a 146hrs ,anniversary model with the medallion on the hood,it's in great shape it was my dad's he took good care of it, it comes with mowing deck and hydraulic tiller for the back,any opinions on value or info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much, Joe
The west coast these vintage tractors are hard to find based on some conversions. Yours could fetch a premium based on condition.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts