Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am trying to figure out what the part number is for the drive belt that goes from a 1966 John Deere 110H to a 38 Rotary Mower. The belt that drives the mower from the tractor. I have looked on JD Parts, all they have information for is the 39 rotary mower and beyond. The gentleman working in parts at my local John Deere was also not able to find any information on the 38 rotary mower. The 38 was the rotary mower prior to the 39. I believe the 39 rotary mower was released in 1968, the same year the fenders went from round to square. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you for your time and consideration.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hello,I am trying to figure out what the part number is for the drive belt that goes from a 1966 John Deere 110H to a 38 Rotary Mower. The belt that drives the mower from the tractor. I have looked on JD Parts, all they have information for is the 39 rotary mower and beyond. The gentleman working in parts at my local John Deere was also not able to find any information on the 38 rotary mower. The 38 was the rotary mower prior to the 39. I believe the 39 rotary mower was released in 1968, the same year the fenders went from round to square. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Search for 38 shows: 38 Tractor-Mounted Mower PC876S/N 35551-100000#15 M40224 belt from intermediate drive to mower deck $30.89#8 M40222 belt from engine to intermediate drive $26.37Perhaps you need to find another dealer.Someone correct me if I am wrong.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts