Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what the actual outside dimensions (overall width including chute) are for the 38 rotary mower deck- specifically one found on a 110? Need to make sure this will fit through my fence gate before moving forward.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. What I really want to know is if a 38 deck (that will fit on a 110 or 112) will fit through a 46" fence gate. Is there a certain model or style that I should be looking for to make this work? My modern mower had a chute that I could flip up in tight areas - I do not think that I will have that luxury with this series of lawn tractors.

·
Registered
10,604 Posts
If you remove the outlet chute it should go through a 46" fence gate for a model 39, 3 blade 38 inch cut deck . Is it a 3 blade deck or a 2 blade deck as they are different and both can fit a 112 or 110. They both cut 38 inches but you need to say which you have to get better answers. Welcome to WFM. Roger

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a 212 that has a newer 38 two blade deck. The deck is very close to the width of the tractor,making it hard to get close to anything unless travelling straight. I use it inside my dog pen but would have to measure it. It would go anywhere the tractor would (has no chute on it).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts