Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a unit that the seller says is a power flow for a 48in deck in the 4x5 series. How can i be sure? I have the JD number. Where can i check it. The unit is 1000 miles away so any information would help me greatly.
Here's the number off the unit.
MOOPFCG017275

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm looking at a unit that the seller says is a power flow for a 48in deck in the 4x5 series. How can i be sure? I have the JD number. Where can i check it. The unit is 1000 miles away so any information would help me greatly.
Here's the number off the unit.
MOOPFCG017275
Mark: I don't know the answer to your question. You probably already know this, but I just want to make sure you know that a good bit of hardware is supposed to come with a powerflow including the extra pulley for the deck and a several other pieces that seem to have a habit of staying on the deck. For example, I bought a 455 with 60 deck that the powerflow had already been sold from but all the other parts were still on the deck. I sold them for $56 and I am sure the new price would have been a good bit more. Attaching a picture of the extra pieces from my 60 deck.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks Bob
I'm aware of the misc parts that are needed to attach PF to deck. There are also some parts needed to attach bagger arm to drawbar ....... correct?

·
Registered
184 Posts
And to that last question I don't know the answer. Never actually had a powerflo just the deck parts! I use a 1984 much modified 1984 vintage PECO trailer vacuum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts