Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
interesting day i seen a 47 snow blower for sale for my 420 / 430 so i messaged the guy right away its a 3 hour ride to get there .. he tells me he has a 60 inch mower deck also //and might consider selling the 420 also not running at this time ... its a 91 420 very clean .. moral of story is i end up buying them all . i am always looking for 420 for the rear diff and linkage . many other parts are good on tractor .. to many to list .. i will try to get it running he said it was running and just died when cutting grass and he parked .. i did knowise the gas cap was missing clear cover and silicon was added to prevent water from getting into tank .. that might be the issue why it died .. eather way i got the total package with plenty of meat left on the bone ..lol i could not find the place with address he gave me . hunted for over 1 hour to find the place in the town i did not have his phone number ..eather way i am happy with deal and nice additions to my herd 420 /430 stuff is hard to find but worth the hunt .
Road surface Asphalt Motor vehicle Wood Concrete
Motor vehicle Wood Automotive tire Road surface Automotive exterior
Road surface Wood Asphalt Vehicle registration plate Automotive tire
Automotive tire Tire Road surface Motor vehicle Wood

· Registered
274 Posts
Steven, I was also intrested in the $300 snowblower on facebook in Conn. Frederick said I was 15 min to late. I just picked up my first 420 and that blower popped up the next day.
Keep the posts and pics coming.
Andrew

· Registered
3,352 Posts
Hey I was thinking that before you said it. I just can't prove it. :D
Just remember, when asking use Theodore Roosevelt’s big stick policy.
Self-propelled artillery Vehicle Combat vehicle Motor vehicle Tank

· Registered
3,352 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts