Weekend Freedom Machines banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a boot that attaches to the mower deck and the tube, that continues to an MCS with the hydraulic dump. I have looked on jdparts but i cannot find one. Does anyone here have a part number? I would think john deere sold one at sometime.
Thanks
Dan

·
Super Moderator
3,562 Posts
According to a seller on evilbay it is LP23080. JDParts describes it as MOWER BOOT - 48 INCH DECK

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, I see that but MCS has a 7 inch tube now. The mow 48 I have is early to mid nineties and the ad says after 1998 only. My deck must be similar to these. I wonder if there is an easy way to adapt 8" to 7" tube?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a great idea! I will swing by the home improvement stores and see if they have that in stock.
Dan

·
Registered
249 Posts
This is the way I bought this boot, looks more like heating / cooling AC pipe reducer. the boot is for a 60" deck for a 420 /430

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the picture. I was able to get a reducer at the store as you mentioned. I have a rib on the boot that the plastic tube would go over, but the metal reducer does not expand at all, so i will have to improvise a little

1 - 7 of 7 Posts