Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
George, I think I see why you're having a problem. Look up 34 Rotary Mower, Alpha, then use "D" for deck drive. Why they are not under "B" for belts is JD's secret.
I think you want M43569, but it comes up "NLA, contact your dealer".
Now what are we gonna do?

tommyhawk

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
You're welcome George. Last time I checked on that belt, probably a couple years ago, it was outrageously priced. If you find a replacement that works well, keep the info handy as there will be others that will be looking for one too.
When the belt for my STX46 got up to $70, I found a belt that works just fine for under $20. So far it has lasted as long and performs as well as the JD one. I was happy it lasted one season, and it's on it's third season now.
Hope you have the same good luck!

tommyhawk

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
I had to get an aftermarket belt for the one i sold last year. I don't remember exactly what size, but by searching the jd part number on ebay it came up A48, or 4L500 (1/2"x50"). That sounds right, but I have bought a few dozen belts in the mean time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.