Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the 70 narrow done in time for the show (today was the show) but it rained all day and didn't want it sitting out. I decided not to take it down. Oh well I have it done for the next one and also was able to get the miniature running gear and hayrack done as well. Thought I would show pictures of the final product (besides some minor stuff)

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
What size rear tires are those? What did you do to make them work?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The rear tires are 6-12 off of a David Bradley's. The tires did slightly clear the fenders once they got tucked under the fender lip. I was worried about them still hitting if they got filled with mud or whatever. To help this issue and not cut the fenders from the pan I just installed 1/2 inch bushings on top of the tranny where it mounts to the frame. This lowered the trans/axle down and made me feel better about it. To install that style wheel on this tractor I found rear hubs off of sears, or wheelhorse (Im sure there is more) that had 1 inch shaft size and they slide on and have a keyed slot and set screws. All the mods on this tractor went very smooth and was pretty easy. If you have any other questions just ask.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.