Weekend Freedom Machines banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1971 JD 112
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone please provide a picture of helper spring installed(front and rear mounting locations) for a manual lift '71 112

Thanks in advance.

Ryan

·
Banned
6,862 Posts
don't know for sure if 1xx lift assist is same as 2xx. I added assist to a 216 I restored. Installation instructions are included.

·
Banned
6,862 Posts
I have a 112 with electrical lift tore apart right now. Don't know if I can get under it to take photos. It is my impression that 112 with hydraulic or electric lift has lift assit installed as std equipment.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have a 112 with electrical lift tore apart right now. Don't know if I can get under it to take photos. It is my impression that 112 with hydraulic or electric lift has lift assit installed as std equipment.
Lift assist was a option for the electric lift. My uncle has two 112's with hydraulic lifts (1 Teccy, 1 Kohler), and there is no assist spring. I have two 112's with electric lift and they also came with no assist springs, although later I did install one on my blower tractor. Another thing, the manual lift assist spring setup is a little different to the electric lift assist spring setup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.