a gentleman called me this morning from Coloma, WI asking if i was interested in buying his tractors but i have all i need for now, so i offered to put his information on here to sell.
he is in his 60's and disabled so he has not been using these and figured he would sell. he does not have the internet so land line phone is the best way to reach him.

one is an '82 model 400 he bought new in 1983 - one owner. it has a 3 point hitch, 3 point carrier bucket, 4 wheel weights, the starter weights and one on top. there are rear chains and a 54" blade with it and a 60" mower deck. the engine was changed out for a new 23 hp kohler and he figures it's got 1500+ hours on it. $2000

the second tractor is a '91 model 420 with a replacement 24 hp honda engine conversion. it has tire chains and a 60" mower deck with it. he estimated 1000+ hours on the engine.
$3000

his name is Hank Watkins 1-715-228-4862 he is off I-39 in Coloma, WI

thanks for looking. i hope he can find a reasonable buyer for these. sorry, i do not have any pictures considering he is older, does not have internet and only has a land line phone.
~ Paul