Weekend Freedom Machines banner

9th Annual Columbus Ohio Plow Day. October 30th and 31st 2020

4K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  burned300 
#1 ·
9th Annual Columbus Ohio Plow Day October 30th and 31st 2020
3780 Blacklick Rd Baltimore, Ohio 43105 Weather permitting. 100 acres of bean stubble. All makes of garden tractors are welcome. Please bring your own food. There will be a restroom on site. If you have any questions let me know. Thank you

#4 ·
Folks, This plow day has been postponed until next weekend 11/6/2020-11/7/2020. I just got off the phone with Phil. The amount of rain they have got, and are forecast to get yet today, would make the field and parking area a muddy mess. Please pass the word and share to let everyone know.

#6 ·
Everyone! The weather forecast has it looking like it is going to be absolutely beautiful for this weekend 11/6 11/7! The rain last weekend should have put the moisture in the ground to make the plowing nearly perfect! If you want to go to a great plow day I would say this is the one. It is not often the weather and ground conditions line up like this. Come on out and lets have some fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.