Weekend Freedom Machines banner
101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
Yanmar Clacking
404 Posts
Socket set

First job: pulling some logs out of the forest

Everything went fine. But I destroyed the braket of the signal light when I used it as a handle to give the tractor an extra load. And am going to setup the carb again. In my opinion it is running a little too rich.
The tool storage is handy. We put water, tools and tie-down straps in it.
Nice little tractor. Unfortunately it is not mine anymore… :)
Nice sockets! It's good to see the Agria put to work, and getting it done👍

Reactions: Stefan

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 · (Edited)
You’ll just have to find another candidate for repair and make it yours.
My nephew is super happy with it and I can’t take it away from him anymore.
I guess I also recruited myself for being the Agria mechanic forever when I bought it.

As you can see, the hitch is just a bent strip of metal. It would be nice to improve it or weld a new one which is a little bit more solid then this.

2022-03-09 To-do list:
  • Mower deck restoration
  • Improving the pulley ratio
  • Improving the hitch
  • Carburetor setup

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Hello friends,
it‘s been a while.
There‘s not much going on right now. Winter is back and snow has been falling since yesterday.

A John Deere 400 is offered online and it’s looking quite OK. But I have just finished this project and there is not much motivation to start the next restoration yet.

·
Registered
1989 318
2,702 Posts
I hear you Stefan. Winter is back here also, it has been snowing all day, my wood stove is running and I am comfy indoors.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
You are very lucky Tom. The boiler in our house is running with gas and most of our gas is from Russia. We are concerned Putin will stop the deliveries soon.
Since this is a low energy consuming house, I am not allowed to drill a hole and install a stove in the living room.

·
Registered
Yanmar Clacking
404 Posts
Hello friends,
it‘s been a while.
There‘s not much going on right now. Winter is back and snow has been falling since yesterday.

A John Deere 400 is offered online and it’s looking quite OK. But I have just finished this project and there is not much motivation to start the next restoration yet.
A 400 project sounds awesome! Pretty ugly weather here in PA, lots of rain

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
I feel bad for you and you friends/family/neighbors for that bad situation. I hope and pray it comes to a peaceful end soon. Keep the faith. Tom
Thanks Tom.
Let‘s wait and see how this whole situation will turn out.

A 400 project sounds awesome! Pretty ugly weather here in PA, lots of rain
Absolutely. But I assume this project would be a lot of work. Some repairs seem to be done very bad.

Here is the link to the tractor.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Id say 3,455$ usd is a bit steep around here. Probably a good deal where you are

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
The hoods headlight nose bezel modification is pretty interesting.

·
Registered
Yanmar Clacking
404 Posts
Thanks Tom.
Let‘s wait and see how this whole situation will turn out.

Absolutely. But I assume this project would be a lot of work. Some repairs seem to be done very bad.

Here is the link to the tractor.
Looks kinda beat up, but definitely some potential! It still has its original tires, like my 430

·
Registered
489 Posts
It is the euro style headlight on these Vintage JDs. It is factory over there in germany.
The hoods headlight nose bezel modification is pretty interesting.
Look at the euro lights on this 332 John Deere 332 Traktor Kleintraktor
It is so it can have brighter automotive style headlights.
I found a street legal 318 on the German eBay site.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
That 332 needs help lol.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
Id say 3,455$ usd is a bit steep around here. Probably a good deal where you are
Yes, these prices are normal here. Especially the 110 RF is hard to find and horrible expensive. They are offered maybe once a year and always in bad condition. The last one was around 3000 Euro (3300$) and a lot of parts were missing. Even though it was sold within a few days.

It is the euro style headlight on these Vintage JDs. It is factory over there in germany.
Look at the euro lights on this 332 John Deere 332 Traktor Kleintraktor
It is so it can have brighter automotive style headlights.
I found a street legal 318 on the German eBay site.
That 332 is looking interesting. The cabin and plow makes it useable for all seasons. Maybe that’s also the reason why it is so rusty. :)

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Yes, these prices are normal here. Especially the 110 RF is hard to find and horrible expensive. They are offered maybe once a year and always in bad condition. The last one was around 3000 Euro (3300$) and a lot of parts were missing. Even though it was sold within a few days.

That 332 is looking interesting. The cabin and plow makes it useable for all seasons. Maybe that’s also the reason why it is so rusty. :)
You probably could import a good condition RF from North America at those prices. :oops:

Reactions: SuperSherman44

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Let‘s fill up a cargo container with 110s and ship it to Germany. Maybe we could make a lot of money. ;)

In this thread JPrattico wrote something about a Ford YT16 and I googled it. There I found a Ford TW-125 which seems to be equivalent to the Agria.

·
Registered
Yanmar Clacking
404 Posts
Let‘s fill up a cargo container with 110s and ship it to Germany. Maybe we could make a lot of money. ;)

In this thread JPrattico wrote something about a Ford YT16 and I googled it. There I found a Ford TW-125 which seems to be equivalent to the Agria.

Interesting way that exhaust comes out under the seat pan. Looks just like a Agria

·
Registered
489 Posts
I wonder if someone made that.

101 - 120 of 155 Posts